Memorial sticker for Kemp Pond (Muscle_Car1) free to ff.com members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial sticker for Kemp Pond (Muscle_Car1) free to ff.com members

I had contacted bobbyspider about a month ago with the idea of creating a memorial sticker for a former lost FF.com member who was also a great friend to many of us. Some of you where lucky enough to meet Kemp Pond (Muscle_car1) at meets, If you didnt get a chance to meet him im sure you have got a chance to read many of helpful how to's. he contributed a lot to FF.com to help make it what it is today.

I will be offering these stickers free of charge to any member who wants one, I will ship them directly to you. To make sure that I have enough for everyone. I ask those who want more then 1 to please contact Bobby to purchase additional.

I will start shipping next week If you can please email me at ICPKORN23@aim.com put "kemp" in the subject so i know what its regarding and i will get it shipped out next week. For those in Canada i will have to look into shipping cost, I may just ship a bunch to someone north of the boarder and have them ship out from there? it maybe cheaper? If not will figure something out.

Working...
X