HTTPS Redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTPS Redirect

Folks - I am going to start redirecting our traffic here to HTTPS:// effective immediately. This should not impact anyone, and is mostly based to please Google Chrome so that they don't marks us in "Not Secure" in one of their upcoming releases.

In the event you run into issues, please notify me. I've enabled alerts on this thread (so I'll see responses regularly) or feel free to PM me.

Thanks.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

That was exactly when tapatalk quit working for me. I could sign in on a web browzer but not tapatalk and i didnt see this thread when i went on the computer. Ended up having to delete the app and reinstall it, now it works.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ryan - thanks, hadn't considered that being an issue. I'll double check the settings, it may just need pointed to https there as well, even though it seems a workaround is to log out and back in.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
        Ryan - thanks, hadn't considered that being an issue. I'll double check the settings, it may just need pointed to https there as well, even though it seems a workaround is to log out and back in.
        I tried logging out and then couldnt log back in. Wouldnt connect to server i think it said. Restarted my phone...
        Havent heard anyone else complaining, so maybe just a problem with my phone when that happened.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Testing reply from Tapatalk.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I've updated to the latest version of the software. Unfortunately it seems like they changed the login process over there, site owners are now merged with the user accounts and I've lost the site control. I have an email into their support to see if we can get it resolved. Stay tuned.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I have to log in twice every time, for some reason.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I got signed in fine but the little lock on the top left to show a secure sight is unlocked (un secure)
                Everything else seems fine.

Comment

I have a weird one for you. Running Ubuntu from Chrome. when I hit reply with quote, it will not recognize my space bar key strokes. I end up typing a run on sentence. I can copy the text, refresh the page, paste it in (with coding for quote copied) and it works fine.
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                    I have to log in twice every time, for some reason.
                    Also the font shrinks after the first login, and stays smaller. Ubuntu Linux
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                      I have a weird one for you. Running Ubuntu from Chrome. when I hit reply with quote, it will not recognize my space bar key strokes. I end up typing a run on sentence. I can copy the text, refresh the page, paste it in (with coding for quote copied) and it works fine.
                      I think I just experienced the same thing. It could be something with the way we're passing the code through HTTPS now... I only had it happen on the last multi-quote here. If I put my cursor at the end of the end QUOTE block and then hit enter, I could type with spaces. If I used the line that was there by default, the spacebar would not work. (see attached image below)

The server that we host with is running an older version of PHP that I need to get upgraded. We have 1 other customer that is running super ancient code on it, so we're waiting for them to get the act together before we can upgrade them. I'll see what I can do to push that along.

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                      Also the font shrinks after the first login, and stays smaller. Ubuntu Linux
                      Re: 2 logins. I had this happen before I was passing the traffic through HTTPS://... And EVERY time I came to the site, it prompted me to login. Have you run through clearing cache and all that yet?
                      Attached Files
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Thanks for checking, I'll try that later.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
                        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                          Re: 2 logins. I had this happen before I was passing the traffic through HTTPS://... And EVERY time I came to the site, it prompted me to login. Have you run through clearing cache and all that yet?
                          If you mean my browser cache, it auto-clears every time I exit the browser.

Here is the message I get after my first login:
                          Invalid Redirect URL (https://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/?)
                          Last edited by TominMO; 03-24-2017, 04:24 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                          X