Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravekozak
    replied
    New mudflaps are $8 each for the front, and $5.35 for the rears.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    It looks like they are located in Michigan. Interesting. Looks like they have a lot of parts.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Four Green

Has anyone heard of Four Green Auto Parts?

The power antenna mast is listed at $21.82 each.

I am going to order one for myself.
    I would order two if someone wanted to buy my extra motor.
    PM me if you are interested.

It would be interesting if they could get any Kia Pride part number here in America.
    I've typed a few Pride part numbers, and they all registered with U.S. dollar prices.
    Go ahead and type some Kia part numbers in for yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    no luck

I am still looking for a mast.

The Kia part number is KK152 66 930.

I have asked my local Kia dealer if he can order it from Kia Europe for me.
    I am only going to order one even though I have two good Pride antenna motors. If anyone else is interested in having a power antenna for their car, PM me before I place the order.
    If Kia North America gives me the runaround, I have British neighbours. I will get it directly from Kia UK if I have to.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    made in Iran

This looks like it will fit the Festiva. I just need a couple of masts. I already have two motors.

Leave a comment:

• gerard
    replied
    i shaved the gas filler door.. yes i have the lever to open it...it goes with the trunk opener latch...

i'll post some pics when i got home.... i miss my pride so much.....

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    nice Pride

I can wait. No emergency. Is the power antenna relay also located in the fenderwell? Also I noticed your gas filler door does not have a lock on it. I presume you have a cable pull inside to open it. Could you please measure the door for me? I want to see if it would also fit a Festiva. Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• gerard
    replied
    here's a pic...sorry this is the pic i only have.... ill get some pics on the 17th.
    Last edited by gerard; 12-02-2010, 04:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gerard
    replied
    hi, my kia pride sedan have power antenna.=) it's controlled using a switch.. i think i can help you but the problem my car is in manila and im here at tuguegarao, cagayan.... i'm going home on the 17th... i hope you can wait..
    yes its mounted on the left A pillar in slanting positon like the stock ones...
    i think its as long as the stock antenna
    Last edited by gerard; 12-02-2010, 03:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I have received the 91 Pride electrical schematic manual. Unfortunately, the wiring info I was looking for is not in there. Does anyone know how the power antenna motor actually works?
    I tested the motor and it purrs quietly in both directions. But what is it actually doing? How far is the power antenna supposed to go up? Same as the manual one? The Kia plastic antenna tube is quite a bit shorter than the Festiva one.
    The Kia antenna roof mount is a lot beefier than the Festiva mount.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    drain hole

At least the question of where the drain hole is has been answered. You can see it in the first picture. The guy from Germany is sending everything that is left of his power antenna to me so I can see how the antenna is connected to the motor. There is a clip that holds it in place. I may have to get another antenna from another vehicle.

I never had a power antenna before. I will keep everyone posted. I will have a spare antenna motor to sell after I get mine installed properly. I am trying my hands on a 91 Pride electrical schematic manual.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Definitely the fender well. That makes sense. What I can't figure out, though, is if you would need to run the antenna cable from the power antenna a different way, or where it might return to the car to be used by the stereo.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    mild disappointment

I received both the brand new 96 Pride shop manual and the NOS antenna motor today. I was disappointed to find that the power windows and power antenna were not covered in the manual. The dash clock was covered. The manual is very well put together and covers a large number of topics not discussed in the Ford shop manuals.

I was glad to find out that the antenna came with the mounting bracket.
    Here is a closeup of the front.
    Here is a closeup of the back.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Pride shop manual

Finally got a Kia Pride Shop manual on the Bay.

I will post pdf links to the power antenna and power window info so that everyone can check it for accuracy.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-13-2010, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    I had Mirko take a picture of a used Kia Pride power antenna in it's http://bwbronze.com/festiva/Bild004.jpg installed position.
    It looks to me as though it is in the driver's fender well. What does it look like to you? It almost looks kinked at the top. Maybe he bent it out a bit.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-11-2010, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X