X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravekozak
    replied
    Kia shop manual

I checked online for a Kia Pride shop manual, but couldn't find one. Just owners manuals.

Still need a scan of the power antenna installation section.

I will post better pictures and instructions on how to install it when it arrives from Germany.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 09-18-2010, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    good question

I thought about that too. There are lots of those Pride antenna switches for sale on the Bay. I guess it's just an excuse to fill up an unused switch cover on your instrument panel. Prides even had a separate switch for the hazard lights.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    I wonder if you could get a generic power antenna. Also, I wonder why there was a switch and why it wasn't powered by the switch wire in the radio.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    picture

Thanks for posting a picture of the power antenna parts.
    Because of that, I just bought an identical NOS Kia power antenna motor off of the Bay. Now I know what they mean by fully loaded.

Does anyone have a picture of the power antenna motor installed? Or, a scan of the page from the Kia shop manual?

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    looks like it'd be mounted down behind the kickpanel on the driver's side. it'll push and pull it up from bottom of the A pilar.

Leave a comment:

• David88
    replied
    These pics might help.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    started a topic power antenna

power antenna

Can anyone please tell me where the Kia Pride antenna motor is located?

Does it actuate from the same slanted antenna, or somewhere else on the body?

I already checked the search engine without any luck.
Working...
X