Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cup holders for sale...photos of combinations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup holders for sale...photos of combinations.

So here is what I have to offer as of now for colors and wording. For wording I can pretty much put whatever word you want but the style is as of right now only all capital lettering or small cap. I tried to make a more "festiva" looking style but just wouldn't come out right. I'm still trying to get one right, we shall see. I prefer not to make the punched out lettering ones because they have failed while printing before BUT if that is absolutely what you want I'll print it out and hope it holds, just hate to waste 5 hours if it fails.

Colors I have right now are... Black, Red, Blue, White (kind of dirty off white), Green, Glow in the Dark. Just my opinion but I believe the best combination is Black mixed with whatever type color your car is. Example: My Red festiva, the black holder and red tongue looks good but so does the red holder with a black tongue. You of course can mix whatever colors you want. Black on black is also a safe go to as it blends into the car pretty well.

Just something to remember, it takes me 5 hours to print both parts. It might take a few days to get what you want ready to mail depending on what I have done already or if others are waiting ahead of you.

Another thing to consider is that you can buy some plastic spray paint and paint these any color you like if I don't have what you want. I recommend primer before you do this though.

Here are photos with all the combinations I have right now. I tried to show the glow in the dark one glowing but it was hard to capture. Showing the photo of what the glow in the dark tongue looks like.

Cost is $13.00. $10 for holder, $3 for shipping. If you order more than 2 I would have to add another $3 for shipping because the boxes I have only hold 2 pieces. I would have to mail out two seperate boxes.

As far as payment type I do have a paypal account and my email for that is jimdigs@comcast.net However else you want to pay is fine. I will mail out as soon as I can after payment is received. Thanks, Jim
    Attached Files
Working...
X