X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schads
    replied
    Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
    WooT wOOt.......another crazy mofo, terrorizing the streets, making ricers everywhere respect the festiva, bpt on the road.

Do it up Matt !!
    Oh yes the rice will fear the crazy 2 foot wing and the turbo.

Leave a comment:

• shorestiva
    replied
    My car has a aspire booster on it. Dunno how it compares to the egt one but its bigger than the festy one.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
    I know his car will be t-charged before too long.
    WooT wOOt.......another crazy mofo, terrorizing the streets, making ricers everywhere respect the festiva, bpt on the road.

Do it up Matt !!

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
    I'm sure he will need a turbo soon. You should find him one
    I know his car will be t-charged before too long.

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
    Could you provide a writeup of sorts on installing the EGT M/C? I'm pretty interested in this, the festiva one is poop... Do you use the EGT booster as well?

Thanks in advance!
    After working on bobbyspider's bp swap I learned that anything bigger than the festiva booster will interfere with the clutch slave cylinder if you are swapping to a hydro clutch. I think his car had a booster from a egt. Maybe if an aspire one is larger than a festiva one and smaller than a egt one it would work. I feel no need for a larger booster right now. Or cars need more traction before that.

The festiva brake master cylinder is a 2 port- one line goes to the front circuit, one to the rear. The egt cylinder has 3 ports, one for each front wheel and one for the rear circuit. You will also need the proportioning valve with 3 in ports and 4 out ports. Since the egt has rear disc I figured it would not be balanced for a festiva with rear drums. I got my proportioning valve from a 323 that has a 3 port master cyl and rear drum brakes.

Leave a comment:

• big_ty2003
    replied
    Could you provide a writeup of sorts on installing the EGT M/C? I'm pretty interested in this, the festiva one is poop... Do you use the EGT booster as well?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Maxtiva
    replied
    He is almost done his bp swap.
    I'm sure he will need a turbo soon. You should find him one

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    I was gonna ask what the hell is all that stuff on the ground? LoL

Capri brakes rock too.

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
    You already painted and fixed schad?
    Schad? Schad is my friend, screen name here is Schads. He is almost done his bp swap.
    lol no that was my car last winter, there was still snow on the ground in the last pic.
    Last edited by resuwrecked; 10-08-2010, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronbrook37
    replied
    pads are interchangeable between aspire and egt
    Well in that case!!

Leave a comment:

• Grey Vw
    replied
    You already painted and fixed schad?

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
    That and Porterfield makes some really sexy brake pads for those calipers... hmmm
    pads are interchangeable between aspire and egt

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    13 is the aspire one, 14 is EGT

Caliper on the rotor is Aspire, right is EGT

Aspire

EGT, a little bit bigger. Thats right, about 1/8" bigger. Don't be hatin'. :toothy10:I need sleep.

WOOT.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronbrook37
    replied
    EGT calipers are a little bigger than auto aspire ones. The EGT master cyl feel really good, not soft like the festiva one. Has good pedal feel.
    That and Porterfield makes some really sexy brake pads for those calipers... hmmm

Leave a comment:

• resuwrecked
    replied
    EGT calipers are a little bigger than auto aspire ones. The EGT master cyl feel really good, not soft like the festiva one. Has good pedal feel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X