Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    Considering that these cars have no real value it is smarter/easier/cheaper to seek out Aspire fixins then it is to contemplate going custom. Few people looking to buy a $500 car could care if the brakes or handling is better than stock. Everything off an Aspire bolts in and on in fairly short order.
    I happen to have an Aspire-swapped car for sale currently plus a complete Aspire swap ready to go. Best offers I'm getting at the moment are all from demolition derby groups. None of the three Festys I have will be worth peanuts or have any decent parts left if these guys get them; which really is a bit of a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    As far as I know, it's the Aspire only for the rear unless you want to do a LOT of fabrication to install Independent rear suspension or another type rear suspension. Others should join in with their thoughts/comments.

Leave a comment:

• 91green
    started a topic Festiva rear brake upgrade

Festiva rear brake upgrade

I fully realize that I can do any aspire swap and have a different bolt pattern, better ride and bolt pattern. But aspire and their parts are getting very scarce. I'm do know that I can use certain rio front knuckle/ hubs, but what about the rear suspension?. I have searched and come with no topics in the forum. Any alternatives? ty1
Working...
X