Festiva progression thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hotfordcat View Post
    Lane, you take my place. I can't make it, and you need the friendship now more than ever. It will boost your spirits and people are dying to see that Festy.
    Not to hijack Lanemeyer's thread, but I'm going to do it anyway, it's only a 27 hour drive. What's your hold up? Either that or plan a Black Hills meet and everyone can all come see you. he he
    1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
    1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
    Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
    website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Yeah...I will be coming up to Moto's place Thursday and convoying over with him and his fleet....I wanna see the Green!
      1989 Red L- The Baron
      www.letstalkbeatles.com
      Link to Baron Pics:
      http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
      1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

• looks amazing great job

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• I would love to see this car in person someday.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

• So, how's Hulkstiva coming along? The last batch of pics look awesome. Loving that color. Will the Hulk be making it to FM3?

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
              So, how's Hulkstiva coming along? The last batch of pics look awesome. Loving that color. Will the Hulk be making it to FM3?
              I still haven't finished..AAAAAAAAGgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! I was hoping I would have it done by now and been able to drive it around for a bit before trying to make the drive to raleigh. I'm heading to my mom's right now to try and put some of the most needed finishing touches on it!
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Works in progress are welcome too you know. Mine will be. Right now, it has no interior, though I plan on havng the most necessary pieces together for the meet, you know, like a seat and a shifter. The rest can wait. LOL
                1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                  Works in progress are welcome too you know. Mine will be. Right now, it has no interior, though I plan on havng the most necessary pieces together for the meet, you know, like a seat and a shifter. The rest can wait. LOL
                  Yeah, my interior is a mess right now too. It still needs some paint here and there among other little things. Well, back to work!!
                  "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

• Got everything put back together enough in preparation for FM3, but a leaky water pump prevented me from going. Now I'm just left to wonder if maybe I could have made it anyway!? Well, since I'm missing the meet I decided to take a few pics of it how she sits now. So without further ado I give you the HULKSTIVA!!!

Comment

• I am assuming that is green tape around the rear window?... Looks very nice, I love the bumper mods that you have done to it. Also the wheels are SHARP!
                      The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
                      89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

• Originally posted by doylerl View Post
                        I am assuming that is green tape around the rear window?... Looks very nice, I love the bumper mods that you have done to it. Also the wheels are SHARP!
                        Yeah, I'm not quite done painting, so I left the tape around the rear window sill. I wanna do at least 3 more coats on the hatch and maybe 1-2 more coats on the rest of the body. The wheels are the good ol miata daisy's and I just painted the spokes bronze. I really like how they turned out, and it's a plus that I got all 4 wheels and tires for only $40! Thanks for the compliment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                          Not to hijack Lanemeyer's thread, but I'm going to do it anyway, it's only a 27 hour drive. What's your hold up? Either that or plan a Black Hills meet and everyone can all come see you. he he
                          I had other commitments this week-end, and couldn't attend. I would love to plan a Blackhills meet, but how many would attend. Plenty to see and do here, if you make it. Mid August would be perfect.
                          Mount Rushmore
                          Crazy Horse
                          Devil's Tower
                          Bear Butte
                          Custer State Park
                          Needles Highway
                          Iron Mountain Road
                          The Badlands
                          Just to name a few stops.
                          Last edited by hotfordcat; 10-03-2009, 06:52 PM.
                          Chuck
                          Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                          If money will fix it, it's not broken
                          91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                          93 GL - Lil Red
                          91 L - Tweetystiva
                          http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                          http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

• Looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Comment

• that looks awesome!!!! i LOVE the color and the wheels!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                                That came out REALLY good!!
                                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                                X