Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Got everything put back together enough in preparation for FM3, but a leaky water pump prevented me from going. Now I'm just left to wonder if maybe I could have made it anyway!? Well, since I'm missing the meet I decided to take a few pics of it how she sits now. So without further ado I give you the HULKSTIVA!!!

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    Works in progress are welcome too you know. Mine will be. Right now, it has no interior, though I plan on havng the most necessary pieces together for the meet, you know, like a seat and a shifter. The rest can wait. LOL
    Yeah, my interior is a mess right now too. It still needs some paint here and there among other little things. Well, back to work!!

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Works in progress are welcome too you know. Mine will be. Right now, it has no interior, though I plan on havng the most necessary pieces together for the meet, you know, like a seat and a shifter. The rest can wait. LOL

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    So, how's Hulkstiva coming along? The last batch of pics look awesome. Loving that color. Will the Hulk be making it to FM3?
    I still haven't finished..AAAAAAAAGgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! I was hoping I would have it done by now and been able to drive it around for a bit before trying to make the drive to raleigh. I'm heading to my mom's right now to try and put some of the most needed finishing touches on it!

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    So, how's Hulkstiva coming along? The last batch of pics look awesome. Loving that color. Will the Hulk be making it to FM3?

Leave a comment:

• big_ty2003
    replied
    I would love to see this car in person someday.

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    looks amazing great job

Leave a comment:

• Sparky
    replied
    Yeah...I will be coming up to Moto's place Thursday and convoying over with him and his fleet....I wanna see the Green!

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Originally posted by hotfordcat View Post
    Lane, you take my place. I can't make it, and you need the friendship now more than ever. It will boost your spirits and people are dying to see that Festy.
    Not to hijack Lanemeyer's thread, but I'm going to do it anyway, it's only a 27 hour drive. What's your hold up? Either that or plan a Black Hills meet and everyone can all come see you. he he

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Hey, there are several people coming up from SC and GA who will probably use I-85. I know Motoxpress and his family will be coming up Thursday, but if you can't meet up with them, maybe you could arrange to meet some of the others coming up on Friday. That way you won't be traveling alone. If you want to see who's coming through Charlotte, put out a post.

Think: Have sleeping bag and tool box---will travel.

Leave a comment:

• spiko
    replied
    Looks great, all that hard work is finally paying off!

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    Come on----you need to get to the meet. It'll cheer you up to come see your friends and meet new ones. And it'll take your mind off your problems. We'll miss you if you don't make it.
    Besides, I'm dying to see your car, even if it's not finished. Mine is supposed to be done being painted. Hopefully we will bring it home tonight. We have run out of time to do anything else with it except clean up the interior and put the seats back in it. Everything else will wait until later.
    Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
    Mine will be incomplete too. As always. It's an ongoing project. Lane you'd better ease your mind of her and come talk about festivas and think about other stuff.....
    Originally posted by hotfordcat View Post
    Lane, you take my place. I can't make it, and you need the friendship now more than ever. It will boost your spirits and people are dying to see that Festy.
    Thanks guys! I already have the time off work, so I should be coming. I haven't driven the car since I've done all the work on it, so I don't even know how everything will hold up. Hopefully I'll be able to take it for a spin in the next few days to make sure it's up for the trip.

Leave a comment:

• hotfordcat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Mine will be incomplete too. As always. It's an ongoing project. Lane you'd better ease your mind of her and come talk about festivas and think about other stuff.....

Leave a comment:

• Smedley
    replied
    Come on----you need to get to the meet. It'll cheer you up to come see your friends and meet new ones. And it'll take your mind off your problems. We'll miss you if you don't make it.
    Besides, I'm dying to see your car, even if it's not finished. Mine is supposed to be done being painted. Hopefully we will bring it home tonight. We have run out of time to do anything else with it except clean up the interior and put the seats back in it. Everything else will wait until later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X