• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sketchman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    For some reason Photobucket is down, so I'll upload later.

But I finally dipped into my parts from the last 4green group buy. New wiper linkage and nuts, and I painted the wiper arms so they look nice again.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    That "header" is actually stock, and it sucks more than it shows. They really dropped the ball quality wise. Bumpers will definitely get blacked later on.

Tomorrow is the maiden voyage, and it's to NYC. Oh yes I will.

Oh and thanks. Though the air filter is strictly function over form. No room for anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Fordverde
    replied
    like the headers!! not a big fan of the air filter though! get some paint cans and give those bumpers a new life, it would change the whole look of the car...

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Cables done and installed with battery. This little thing spins the engine just fine.

Intake done, hood struts installed, and finally after a year IT RUNS!

Still need to finish up the exhaust and find replacement exhaust mani to DP nuts. Nothing I have laying around fits. I'm baffled there.

But IT RUNS

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    Love battery swaps...Last year I asked my buddy how far off the road was hunt camp. His reply, "About a rack and a half"

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Gooo blue!!

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    I just swapped the Festiva injectors in so I could use the stock ECU. Eventually my plan is to use a Miata one, which I already have. I just want it back on the road right now. It's been way too long.

Leave a comment:

• dalebwilson
    replied
    Sketch, which ECU are you running with the B6-ME?

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    I like your battery measurement technique. I move that it be adopted as a community standard! :-)
    lol Somebody let Father John know, and he can make it so.

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
    Speaking of that Miller 5.9 Ice, has Wv changed their laws about maximum alcohol by volume?
    SC just changed theirs from 6.2 to 17.5 last year and the locals are pushing legislation this year to eliminate the middleman requirement for microbreweries.
    Might be tough though considering the amount of money the Nations Beer Wholesaler contribute to legislators.

Nice cable too!
    I'm not really sure on the laws. We do still have some stupid ones like you can't buy ANY alcohol on Sunday till after 1:00pm. I'm sure was originally so people would be sober for Sunday service.

But ABV I have no idea on. I know I've bought Raging B IPA that was 8.3, so that's allowed. Also Steel Reserve High Gravity, which is up there too.

And thanks, it's prolly my favorite cable ever.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    I like your battery measurement technique. I move that it be adopted as a community standard! :-)
    +1

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Speaking of that Miller 5.9 Ice, has Wv changed their laws about maximum alcohol by volume?
    SC just changed theirs from 6.2 to 17.5 last year and the locals are pushing legislation this year to eliminate the middleman requirement for microbreweries.
    Might be tough though considering the amount of money the Nations Beer Wholesaler contribute to legislators.

Nice cable too!
    Last edited by 1990new; 05-20-2015, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Thanks. Today is cable day, and I flung the copper 90 that was going to be the midway terminal to oblivion with the angle grinder. So only got the ground done.

It's the simple things in life, like big honkin' custom battery cables. With stock to compare.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X