Not yet named festiva build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet named festiva build thread

So I bought another festiva on Saturday from shadetree no engine no trans has an interior but it's all gonna go paid $250 really can't beat that because it's rust free besides the tiniest amount of surface rust I'm gonna go for gold on this one itll be my weekend car for nice days
    engine
    a zjve from a Mazda demino? I can't remember the spelling but it's a 1.3 dohc vvt with 90hp stock and begging for some boost I aim for a reasonable 200hp lol but 3" exhaust turbo back gutted cat and high flow resonator to a gutted apexi n1

Suspension
    Charlies suspension as low as possible safely I aim for the sway bar to be the lowest point at 2"-3" off the ground
    Maybe the bf or bg LCA swap? I'd need a pro and con list from someone please
    Poly everything what I can't find I'll figure out
    Aspire suspension swap

Paint
    Deep lacquer burgundy paint
    Stock Black bumpers with white striping

Exterior add ons
    Ski rack
    Electronic Ragtop (high end universal kit)
    Led lighting all way around
    Euro rear lights
    Maybe front splitter
    5% tint 75% windshield it's not an everyday car so I'd rather look good lol

Interior add ons

Indash navigation
    electronic guages (I love those 80s retro guages)
    Electric windows all 4
    Electric locks
    Rear seat delete
    flat rear plastic sheet walls
    laminate flooring in the rear with a cubby for the battery and spare and tools
    400w sound system between 4 main speakers plus 500w in subs saw some 250w shallow 8" that would be nice in the rear walls
    New front seats
    New carpets
    New headliner
    Refreshed trim

Wheels and tires are so hard to decide I might have multiple sets by the time I happy lol might have to widen my fenders to tuck some wide wheels like 8-9" wide

But this is just a build plan so sadly nothing is stone I'm going to do the best I can to document and keep track
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day
Working...
X