600-605 WHP GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600-605 WHP GTO

I got overkill out this weekend for some fun street racing in MEXICO...I didn't run the slicks. I just kept the 595 tires on her. I didnt have time to even set up the new strut. I just eyeballed the alignment and went. This guy and i have been trying to get together since i got overkill. I had just got home from my work trip to Cleveland adjusted toe and took off. He meet me just 10 minutes away from the house. He took me for a ride first. His car is very strong from a 30 roll and from a dig. I turned overkill back up to 25ish to have a chance. I gave him a ride and the first 2nd gear pull and he was looking for the o-shit bar! He was kinda shocked it actually did what i said it would do.

We did a few pulls and it was clear his down low torque had me beat. I would stick right there on his bumper the entire time tho. I think we went up to about 130 before i let out 1st. Im sure with the old tubo i would have killed him. I think its not that bad for a setup thats meant for autocross and quick spool over top end hit.

Once Lucifer is the bpt car i will redo the hot side and have an intake made up go 99 heads forged bottom end... but that is another build at another time. For now Overkill is not that bad. It would be 100% different if i could work out the tune. Right now the tune is just a file carlos sent me with a touch of back n forth work on it. Its still very basic. Im actually running lean (found out my fuel psi is to low).
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD
Working...
X