Stupid crap most people never think, but if it helps someone then awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid crap most people never think, but if it helps someone then awesome

Lets start a thread for weirdo stuff that might be of use to a different member. i thought of this the other day when I realized how easy it was to refill my saw if I mixed my premix in a dish soap bottle, no funnel needed . As examples using a refridgerator compressor and an old barbecue lp tank as a dirt cheap compressor for small jobs, or the fridge compressor and a few fittings to pull vacuum on your a/c after it's been open, Like I made an awesome generator by layin a handtruck down mounting a motor on it a boat battery a gm alternator and an invertor now I have a generator I can wheel around and doesn't have to run constantly. .I knew a guy also that cut a 4x4 the same width as his hood set a scissor jack on top threw a nylon strap over the jack under the engine and had a dirt cheap transverse engine support. I am always doing some kind of weird crap but there's nowhere to share it.
    Last edited by ricko1966; 12-18-2018, 05:55 PM.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.
Working...
X