Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WmWatt
    replied
    You might try looking at the other plugs to see if the oil leak is localized to one or two. Also look in the (cool!) rad to see if there is any oil there.

Leave a comment:

• firebush357
    replied
    A combination of a compression test and a leak down test should help you determine if it is a Head Gasket or a Piston Ring problem I believe. I would try searching how to do those on Youtube and give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Raddad1975
    started a topic Nothing but white! Please help!

Nothing but white! Please help!

So have a 91 festiva. The is bone stock with somewhere in the neighborhood of 150,000 miles. Its been a great car use it every day. It uses some oil but thats about it. Today my son his younger brother and my wife went to go to the store and 15 miles away on the interstate. Everything was fine i guess until they hit the bottom of a 6% grade. my son put it in 4th and the car went up in white smoke. Now figured the motor was blown but it starts and runs. idle is pretty smooth but give it any gas it stumbles and smokes you out to where you cant see and it smells like oil. pulled the first plug on passenger side and its covered in oil. please help
Working...
X