Help a military vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a military vet

Evening everyone hope all is well. Its been a long time since I've been on here and the reason for that is I sold the green bean to my military vet neighbor a few years ago did a soccer mazda 1.6l swap in it before I moved 3 thousand miles away to idaho. So with that being said . I'm looking for someone that might be near asheboro nc the car will not start again. It did it to me once before I went on Vacation to Michigan and came back and no fire I eventually started tapping around on things and tapped on the drivers side strut tower and the car been running ever since a month ago. Things I know hes replaced cause I gave him a parts car as well. He's swapped out the distributor , coil, ignition module and i think plugs wires cap and rotor. I think its the wiring or the maf sensor or a wiring issue at the ignition. He did get it to fire off once and drive it left it sit running for a while shut it off and no fire again. I'm going to put my number here and if someone would be willing to meet him and try to help i would be grateful. My number is 336-301-7926 ty and have a blessed day.
Working...
X