Want to talk about Pimp My Ride Festiva (Zippy) and UK Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to talk about Pimp My Ride Festiva (Zippy) and UK Pride

Good morning fine folks at the Festiva Forums. I am not a Festiva owner, I personally would love a Geo Metro, but I have a Youtube channel called Brainshatterer and I am presenting my found research on the cars of Pimp My Ride. All of them, all the versions around the world. I got my wife onto the show one season 4, 2nd car. The 1973 VW Thing. We still have it to this day. When season 5 had tryouts I took my 1995 Dodge Neon up and made it to the finals, but didn't make the cut. I took some photos of the other cars that day and saw Vanessa and Zippy in the corner but didn't catch a photo of them... oops. haha. I've seen some posts on here about Zippy and that Hannah on the UK show listed her car on ebay UK as well. I was wondering if any of you happened to save the photos from the listings and would be willing to share either or both and if anyone has seen the cars in person since? I've found a handful of people who have kept their cars and they still look great after all these years, but no big budget program gives a hoot about a follow up, so I'm doing it alone and unfunded. I'd love any assistance I can get and will for sure thank and link the forums here in my video. Mad Mike sent me a handful of clips he took when the contestants were doing the initial reactions before they actually showed the car. Vanessa was one of them.

Look forward to hearing from some of you! Have a blessed day!
Working...
X