change of plan on project, cool stuff to be sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of plan on project, cool stuff to be sold

Tha plan for the Festiva project I had has been drastically changed. Originally I was going to COMPLETELY redo my '93 to the same degree or maybe even a step further than "Pimptiva". BUT this has changed due to the work situation. Brian (25horseplay) has seen the shell of the car I was working on. I hope to be getting a better paying job very soon and this will allow me to do the project I always wanted to do. A NEW car redo. I will prolly be getting a Fit or a Liftback Yaris then totally redoing the engine, interior, and exterior.

I will still be building a Festiva BUT it will be a LOT less complex. I am putting most of the cool parts I have gathered like int wipers, power mirrors, tach, 5 speed, vented rotors, all new bushings, motor rebuild etc, etc. I will be doing minor bodywork and a super quick color change (no engine bay) to the 98-2000 Honda Electric Blue Pearl (already have the paint), new wheels and tires.

This has prompted me to sell of some of the stuff I will not be using like the Brand new rear wing, new full length in-channel Ventshades (or Visors whatever you want to call'em), center console, and maybe a few other items as the build closes.

If I get it done I may even get up to Ohiostiva if the new baby permits!!!!
    -Bryant
Working...
X