Congratulations 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations 44

We'll my friends election 08 is over. I give a hand to every single person who was involved on both sides. For every person who worked for or against each proposition , i respect you for standing up in what you believe in and pray that you did fight for what you believe in and not what you think others feel you should believe in. For every party that ran for the President of the United States of America, I bow to you respectfully and hope and PRAY that you ran for what you hold true and moral to you, not just to spite other people. To often i feel that politics are so much of a popularity contest that it makes me sick! I know there are people out there, including ones who read my blogs, who think that because they of there higher intellect that they will vote different from there parents or friends because they are smarter and know better, when, in all honest they know little on the subjects. That makes me the saddest of all. But this is America and i will always Vote that they have the privilege to do that if they feel necessary. I congratulate our 44th president Barack Obama. His campaign was risky, but, well thought out, and some how appealed to the younger voter. Maybe its because the younger voters feel they can relate with him more because he is younger, or, maybe it has something to do with his "rags" to riches story, but, i am not here in this blog to discuss that right now. Barack Obama, I hope you get to know me, and I hope I get to know you, because buddy I tell you what, I'm a gonna be prayin for you EVERY DAY cause Lord knows you will need every minute of it. I DO NOT envy you right now lol, in fact, i couldn't do it. I couldn't be the President. I don't have the strength to do it. But Ill tell you one thing Mr. Obama, if i was president i would pour my heart and soul into making this country as great as i possibly could, one that was FOR the people, and BY the people. I hope, Mr. Barack Obama, that you are the greatest President that this country has ever had. Wanting you to FAIL is the MOST un-american thing anybody could ever wish and i don't want those type of people in my country. Now, i did not vote for you, because I do not stand on the same moral grounds that you stand on, and i do not Trust your Judgement or Experience, in that respect i hope you can earn that from me, and i do not think you can live up to your countries expectations without something that you had been preaching this whole time, change. Change starts at the top. Change yourself and others will change with you. If you bully others to change they will resent you, but change them with your actions and with love and they will respect you. We want to feel safe at night so keep up safe. We want to put food on our table and give our families the best things we can, so give us an opportunity to don't just give us money. A real american loves to work hard, and loves to play hard. I know that sounds ridicules but its true. There is no better feeling in the world then working hard for something that you want, and then being able to buy it. Keep us equal. I am very respectful to you and me personally could care less if you were black, white, or even transgender. NON of that matters because the color of your skin should not have an affect on your decisions on what is best for our country. When i say keep us equal i mean americans. I do not think that illegal aliens should have the same rights as us americans. I will keep you in my prayers buddy, and you better hope u don't catch me on the b-ball court cause you wont be able to stop my crossover HAHA

NOW FOR ALL YOU LAZY, NO GOOD, SO'S AND SO'S who are able to vote but didn't im SO sorry for you. Its an amazing feeling and must admit i use to be one of you. PLEASE NEXT TIME VOTE. It DOES matter!

I want to take a min. to talk about the american person now. That means you reader. What have you done? Im not talking about the election now, im not talking about obama, im talking just straight to you. What have you done? Are you an American? Have you heard the the saying a wise man ones said "...Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country..." People its time for us, us americans, to join together to make our country great. One man can't be our savior, this country needs to get back down, past all the politics, past all the political correctness, and figure out what needs to be done in order for us, the american people, to bring this country back to greatness. So many of us blame our problems on the government, well, news flash we are the government, so lets DO something about it. It could be something simple like going and introducing yourself to that guy that you have lived next to for the past 10 years but still dont know his name, or even something simpler like holding a door open for somebody and greeting them with a hello! Those things make a persons day. Now do i think little things like that with help change america? Ur dang right i do, it wont fix everything but its a freakin start. How can we band together when we dont even know our neighbor or can't be nice to a stranger? I'm still a firm believer that most people are generally good, but i think its takes somebody to be good to them for them to be good to others. Its a backwards way of thinking but its what we got to work with. If your in trouble don't expect the political government to fix your problems, i would rather them worry about other things. Have your social government like friends, or loved ones help, BUT, dont take advantage.

I could go on for days but think i will end it here. I hope i didn't burn any bridges, i really tried not to, i just tried to speak my mind in the most respectful way possible. Thank you so much for reading what i had to say. I know my writing can seem kinda like a big jumbled mess of ideas, and in all honesty it is. lol hope i get some comments, respectful ones ha

John Anthony DiMolfetto Jr.
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs
Working...
X