failed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• failed again

Well, after checking timing, looking for vac leaks, adding dry gas or heet, and i also put in a bottle of that Guaranteed to pass or your money doubled back and it still failed. Everything passed but the HC. Now it did come down a little bit but not enough. So i have to figure out what I'm going to do. I will either rebuild the entire engine cause it does smoke a little bit when first start it up so if im going to do head, i may as well do whole motor. #2. I've even thought about changing everything from Grey Ghost to the new car which i really like driving. Or #3, find someone who has a dyno machine that can read due an analysis on car and then i will know what i have to do. There is only one person in town here that can do it but i imagine there are more around the area within twenty miles to me. Im going on vacation so i think i'm just going to wait till i get back and make my decision. I will probably go with #3, see what is wrong, and then decide. I may even sell it for what i have into it and just stick with grey ghost. If i sold it, it would be for about 500.00 or there abouts. We will see
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)
Working...
X