here we go again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go again!!!

i am well on my way to having a nice festiva to turn some heads (what the heck is that was that a festiva?). im trying to get ready for the auto cross season but........
    one thing after another!! over the weekend i killed my cv axle and a ball joint and prob a wheel bearing and my brake light came on because its loosing fluid somewhere! today my plan is to meet w/ festyboy/arty in lancaster and finally meet another festiva tuner and now ill have no festiva to take along this sucks and will put me back a few weeks on progress how the heck did this happen!? i just had to get this off my chest and i know you guys understand, i got all these parts and more on the way but wont be able to drive the funbox for a week and 300 bills later. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and arrrrrrg at this weak sauce! thakks for listening and now my theraputic sesion is coming to an end but i still dont feel any better
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo
Working...
X