No announcement yet.

temp tag issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.00 was the fee last I used it. You need to have a proof of insurance card with you.
    Have owned 9 so far
    White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
    Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
    Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
    Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
    Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

I am going to go pay for the car and get the title. I'll come back to my town and get the plates from my truck swapped over to the festiva and ge my insurance on the tiva also. Anyone know what storage insurance usually runs, my s10 will be sitting for awhile.
      96 S10 ZQ8 4.3 Auto Stock, Clarion HU, Alpine tweets, mids and sub actively x over power by kicker amps
      91 S10 350 crate engine, TCI streetfighter TH400, dropped, completly shaved, 8.8 with discs, blowthrough
      89 Buick Riv, current DD

Comment

It would be the standard cost of Comprehensive Insurance. For me, I couldn't justify it, and it doesn't count as insurance to WV to keep your plates on the truck, The liability is the only coverage they look at as manditory to keep the vehcle licensed is what I was told.
        Have owned 9 so far
        White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
        Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
        Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
        Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
        Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

I drove from conn to Il with out plates on a new(to me) festiva, no 5 0 hassles. Ogrestiva gets pulled over 2 blocks from where he bought it, they said we have 24 hrs w/o plates on a new car
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I've herd that from a few people.
            96 S10 ZQ8 4.3 Auto Stock, Clarion HU, Alpine tweets, mids and sub actively x over power by kicker amps
            91 S10 350 crate engine, TCI streetfighter TH400, dropped, completly shaved, 8.8 with discs, blowthrough
            89 Buick Riv, current DD

Comment

Working...
            X