Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BP festiva before, before again, and now still in progress thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BP festiva before, before again, and now still in progress thread!

Ok the ken block thread got me hype so I figured id post everything my 91 L has went through up until this point. Its a running build that still needs some things worked out. Basically its still in progress until i'm totally happy with it.

Here are some pictures way before the BP back when it had a B8 in it:

Those were from almost 2 years ago when the B8 was in it. Back then it was a monster, well to me it was. All it had was a festy tranny, festy race clutch, B8 and the stock exhaust. Those were great days. While it was being drove this was in the works. My brother built this:

It was then desided that fester was going to be boosted! All plans for boost were in play until we ran into the problem of the charge pipe from the GTX not fitting. The car was badly needed for transportation so we desided to remove all the turbo parts Here is a couple pictures when it was ready but just needed a charge pipe:

Gosh I wish it would of had a turbo. Well here it is as of now. still needs some more work.

A few things have been updated like correct plug wires and a few other things. The engine needs broke back down and the valve seals replaced. It smokes alittle bit when you get down on it but from what I can tell that has no affect in power.

Here it is again at the first annual fest virginia meet:

Along with enemys festy:

We had a great time even tho we were the only 2 there. Im gonna post up some body pictures later because I need some ideas for a body scheme. Possibly a video too.

This isnt the end of this thread but just the beginning. Thanks for checking this out and feel free to post!
    Last edited by 91_festy_Gl; 02-25-2011, 02:45 AM.
    89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
    My site: 20tessa.sytes.net
Working...
X