Recycle yard find !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycle yard find !

I got me an aqua 1992 Festiva GL today...for a parts car. It has an automatic, blue stripped seats, nice sheet metal, and the optional rallye ? is it ? wheels ! I paid too much, but I thought someday may need a grill, hood, fenders, etc. if our 2 ever get hit ! I do not know if the motor is OK..they just got it in and were going to mash it down with tons of other cars.........ewww........
    I wanted to ask...what is the best way, or color for repainting or trying to create a newer look to the original 12 inch ralley wheel of these ? Can you give me some hints guys ? The 4 have their little Ford center cap too..I was thrilled to find it. It has the '92 owner manual in a leather looking blue cover and a "credit card size" owner card...or maybe some kind of warranty card...plastic ? I just do not see parts cars much and was actually looking for 13 inch wheels to fit our Festivas, but did not know for sure what to ask for that might fit, and ran across this '92 just sitting there...wow I was shocked..and got it. But...$300 ----:protest:
    I appreciate any help on wheel repainting colors..thanks so much !

mjd
Working...
X