Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomez
    replied
    I'll tell ya what. I really like it though I wasn't sold until now. I have a wing for my current project that I may scrap (read swap) over to this and do my planned mods to it instead. Looks good James

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
    Looks good James! I'd like to see some pics from a distance. Did you wire up the brake light as well? I'd like to see a pic of that in action too! Good work man
    Thanks! Brake light is done and works perfect. Here's a few more pictures I took today.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    Just got done with my test drive. Took the old rotted out muffler off, welded on a 'new' one. (PAP $5 for a stocker, actually it was a Made in USA replacement on a 250k Stanza.)

My goodness!!! To not hear the drone anymore, its like heaven.

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Wheels
    replied
    hey which intercooler is that?i need another one for my other festiva

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    He'll yeah!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
    This is going to be censored for being XXX rated drool

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by 89newb View Post
    well 2 days ago i finally got to drive mine again. check my garage build thread for info
    Awesome, congradulations!

Leave a comment:

• Click_It
    replied
    <snip> nevermind

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesmc View Post
    Yep. The car I took it off was missing all the badges. I'm not sure if there's a certain trim that has it. It was an '88-'91 model.
    Looks good James! I'd like to see some pics from a distance. Did you wire up the brake light as well? I'd like to see a pic of that in action too! Good work man

Leave a comment:

• 89newb
    replied
    well 2 days ago i finally got to drive mine again. check my garage build thread for info

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Got it "inspected"....tint was a little dark so I got some help on it passing the safety inspection here in NC. Now to get a tag so I can start driving it! Woo hoo!

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Ok thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Originally posted by 91mcnasty View Post
    What exactly was the spoiler off of, just a civic hatch?
    Yep. The car I took it off was missing all the badges. I'm not sure if there's a certain trim that has it. It was an '88-'91 model.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    What exactly was the spoiler off of, just a civic hatch?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X