been offline a bit..festy is still down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been offline a bit..festy is still down

so getting a fuel pump an a filter seems to be an act of congress now the parts seem to be backorders ....wonderfull ....then the lil woman brought up the fact that she may have accidently just a lil bit HIT MY FESTY in the drive .....this would be the night before before i went out an it wouldnt start anymore ....

soooo i have looked at the inertia switch which isnt popped its all the way down ....is there any other impact cutoffs on the car like in the bumpers or somthing cuzz im gonna shoot the lil woman with the biggest water cannon i can find ( i do love her an a firearm would be messy an illegal so on an so on ) if she by gently hitting my car :::: translate that to woman speak for i banged the POOO out of your lil toy by accident :::::

so there it is for me as of late i havent been able to do anything but wait on parts an then find this lil secret out .......hope everyone has a great easter an wish me luck on my stuff
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!
Working...
X