Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbuck1975
    replied
    I check ff.com just as must as I do Facebook. Every few hours.

sent from my EVO in my Festiva

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    It's my home page on my BlackBerry!
    I spend way too much time on facebook !!
    I am either riding somewhere to eat (Harley) , or just eating , taking pics and posting food pics on facebook .

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by packrat427 View Post
    LOL.. I need to program FF.com into my phone .
    It's my home page on my BlackBerry!

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    LOL.. I need to program FF.com into my phone .

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
    He lives!

F3BZ lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Packrat427 and now F3BZ, will wonders never cease!

Welcome back stranger!
    Going to catch us up on the few years?

x2

Leave a comment:

• lessersivad
    replied
    Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    just like the pictured one?
    Yup. Curtis Key MZ13 is the blank part #.

It don't have "Mazda" or "Ford". Just "Curtis MZ-13" on one side and "Italy" on the other.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Originally posted by lessersivad View Post
    Pfffft, My local hardware has the rubber headed blanks in stock.
    just like the pictured one?

Leave a comment:

• lessersivad
    replied
    Pfffft, My local hardware has the rubber headed blanks in stock.

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Or you could get the rubber coated key and cut it to size, then return to have it cut for you. Either way, I'm headed to Mazda today, so I'll pick one up.

Leave a comment:

• cobra29svt
    replied
    Originally posted by Banana Bonanza View Post
    Did something change? Are Festiva blanks not easily available at key cutting places? Hasnt been that long ago that you could get Festy key made at any Wallyworld. I just havent needed to have one cut for few years so no idea of availability. I know it surprised me when I found 12 inch tires no longer available locally so suppose anything can become unavailable.

Course had friend that bought some kind of late model Jeep and key was crazy priced, couple hundred dollars, had some programmable anti theft chip in it. I'd be trying to figure way to bypass all that. Thats just stupid.
    Yes, they still offer them...just not w/ the rubber head. You can only get the cheap all-metal blanks in the Festiva size there.

Leave a comment:

• Clay
    replied
    I had my key coppied at walmart. the guy doing the copying didnt seem to think it would work, cant remember if it wasnt the right blank according to the chart or what, but it ended up working.

Originally posted by Banana Bonanza View Post
    Course had friend that bought some kind of late model Jeep and key was crazy priced, couple hundred dollars, had some programmable anti theft chip in it. I'd be trying to figure way to bypass all that. Thats just stupid.
    The key for my BMW motorcycle has to be specal ordered from Germany, it has a chip in it too. When they first came out with the system, the reciever actually was recalled because it would sometimes not realize the key was there, and not let the engine run.

Leave a comment:

• Banana Bonanza
    replied
    Did something change? Are Festiva blanks not easily available at key cutting places? Hasnt been that long ago that you could get Festy key made at any Wallyworld. I just havent needed to have one cut for few years so no idea of availability. I know it surprised me when I found 12 inch tires no longer available locally so suppose anything can become unavailable.

Leave a comment:

• 89newb
    replied
    my spare key is just metal. no black holder and feels very flimsy. thanks for this tip!

Leave a comment:

• leapin
    replied
    Thanks! Just ordered some!

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    He lives!

F3BZ lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Packrat427 and now F3BZ, will wonders never cease!

Welcome back stranger!
    Going to catch us up on the few years?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X