Roadtrip Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadtrip Help

I am going to be moving to Louisiana soon and since I don't know when I will get to make this trip again I want to make it worth while.

I am going to leave Corning, AR and go to Springfield, MO for a couple of days, I might stop at the car museum in Hardy, AR if it is open. I am going to spend a couple of nights in Springfield, Might try to make a quick trip to Branson while I am there. From Springfield I am going to head to Riverton/Pittsburg, KS. I am going to go see Big Brutus, Rainbow Bridge (on Route 66), and the truck that inspired Mater from the movie Cars, and eat at Chicken Annies or Chicken Mary's (which ever one my friend recomends). From Pittsburg I am going to head to Vinton, LA (I might stop over at a hotel on this leg). I am planning on stopping at Daryl Starbird's musuem in Afton, OK.

Stuff I found that I am interested in so far is
    Titanic Museum in Branson
    Fantastic Caverns in Springfield
    Mater in Gelena, Ks
    Big Brutus in West Mineral, Ks
    Bubble Top Cars of the Future (Daryl Starbird) in Afton, Ok
    Ozark Auto show & Museum in Branson
    Car Museum in Hardy, Ar

I am looking for suggestions for places to go to near my route or near where I am staying. It doesn't have to be car related but it helps, I am a history buff and love interesting and wierd things so if you know of something near by I would love to hear about it
Working...
X