Aspire & Kia Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire & Kia Rio

I know these cars are very close related. I have pulled a few aspire engines and have owned 2 + a festiva. It seems that the rio/asp swap would be possible. the bellhousing pattern, engine mounts, accessories, all seem to line up much like the B3,6<8. I have personally had a b8-me in a 95 aspire and the kia engine looks like it would fit better. Im not sure of the spec's but i believe the kia engine is around 100 hp. Anyways the question im asking is if anyone know the count on the kia rio axel shaft spline, I need a hub for my aspire and the kia's hub looks like a match(uses those shity bolt lugs), The bolt pattern is the same and the hub looks the same on both cars.. I have 2 different part # for the same hub but from my experience they could both be the same. If anyone has an aspire hub for sale im interested, ill tell you how to take it apart.
    1996 Aspire, 2DR 5SPD 185 60 14, Aluminum rims, Mild Stereo system, some neon tubes, 185 000 km not a speck of rust runs like a champ
    B8-ME Swap COMPLETED.
Working...
X