Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOGUN 95% done. Now that winter is coming...%^*&$%@#!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14carrot
    replied
    Please tell me what that console is out of!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FastOrBust
    replied
    Beautiful but no headrests? You trying to break your neck and everyone in the surrounding area? Haha, I'd love to see this in person. You said someone in NY own's one? A friend sent me a pic of it o the highway near Buffalo.
    Last edited by FastOrBust; 05-17-2016, 09:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Greywolf
    replied
    ~ I feel so totally outclassed now... :fofd:

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixSHO
    replied
    Has 2 now. #3 and #5

I know the guy who owns #2 , lives in NY.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    FordFast, go to Jay Leno's Garage. He also has one.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 09-25-2015, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FordFastiva
    replied
    Where did you get the flares? I want them!!! SHOGUN how funny, that'll be a fast little car for sure. Even stock, I think they're fast for what they are! At first from the red light to a green you have people in the dust.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixSHO
    replied
    AZgtx , yes i know , i had to make my own molds , that's one reason why it took 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    Man, I've been watching this car for years, and it is looking SLICK!! Top notch work, for sure!

Leave a comment:

• azgtx
    replied
    IIRC there were only 6 or 7 of the Shoguns made back in the late 80's. The molds were supposedly sold and or destroyed so as to stop any reasonable clones. This car looks almost to the exact likeness. By no means am I doubting your ability my good man but the Shogun tag would say this could be one of those cars with a bit more added...yes?

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Wow! Just wow! I was wondering how this project was comin along

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhealer
    replied
    You have taken "SICK" to somewhere out of this planet drool

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixSHO
    replied
    Haha good one.

Yes it has a hybrid turbo (equivalent of a gt35 non ball bearing) , 0.8 ar hot side. Its pretty big. The turbo rebuilder who made it slapped a similar unit in a 300zx twin turbo , converted to one turbo, and it made 500+ HP.

I'm also ready , 85lbs injectors , Tweecer RT (programmable ECU chip) , ported everything... :-)

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Hold on one minute here. If this is an SHO turbo, mid engine festiva, shouldn't it be called a SHOTGUN?
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 09-18-2015, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    That's it, I'm wet.

Leave a comment:

• red90festyonair
    replied
    So much love in one great little machine. Very very very impressive. Congratulations on all your achievements. Post up some video when you get it out in the wild... Exceptional work. Bravo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X