Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone near Detroit want to go racing? Lemons, rally cross, tsd or on ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near Detroit want to go racing? Lemons, rally cross, tsd or on ice?

I'm looking for someone to inherit my festiva preferably someone who wants to turn some twistys on the cheapish and doesn't mind having help.

The universe has been very kind and very cruel lately. Through good karma or maybe just dumb I've recently been reunited with my long lost festiva after a few years of separation and a lot of parts sacrificed...thanks Brad

However serendipity has dropped by again and I'm simply not going to have the room to host this build anymore. If anyone is interested in building a festiva for racing I have a clean shell and will give it to you, so long as you let me turn a wrench. The car as it sits is a shell, but brad did give me a title and vins if need be. If you wanted to do something as a team (LeMons, or a tsd rally) I will happily jump on board with money, and my long dormant BPT... We just have to build and store it at your place. I'm in canton MI I know there are a few of you in Westland and Belleville.

I haven't put this up as a for sale thread right now because I thought maybe someone would be interested in this route.

Now I know no one really knows me here but I'm a decent guy, I've been on a handful of FSAE teams so I can fabricate if I have the tools to hand (my welds are shit but chances are yours are too)...however having been on crappy FSAE teams I'm best at fudging things back together in the 11th hour once my craptastic design has failed...so I'm a real great engineer lol
Working...
X