No announcement yet.

Bought a B6T Turnkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although. It's not a terrible investment getting new ones, just so you know they are pre flow matched

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bhearts; 05-23-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Rx7! I'll look into it! Thanks man

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• So lets say i get the new turbo before i have time to get it tuned and going good. Could i run the turbo on the rocket chip up to a small psi? Just to get the car moving again?

I will have the t25/t28 hybrid turbo mid next week. Still gotta pick up a laptop, adapter wire in the ecu and get a Saturday set aside to have it tuned. Would i be able to run the car just on the new turbo?

Its parked for now and i have other rides so its not life or death but i miss driving it already.

ps gotta have it done by june 22
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

• Watch the wideband ! That's the answer .
          New build on the way .

Comment

• Originally posted by shadetree View Post
            Watch the wideband ! That's the answer .
            Can i run a wideband on my fender exit open downpipe? It would be easy for me to weld on a bung and mod the open exhaust to fit the new turbo.
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X