Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much do you pay for your festiva insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sketchman
    replied
    Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Trust me, the age 25 thing doesn't apply anymore.

As soon as I hit 25 and my policy came up for renewal, nothing went down.
    Yep. I was with another company, and they said it doesn't matter. Switched, and boom, much lower rate. I think now the thing is they don't give you anything for anything unless you haggle or they are trying to get your business. They just no longer give a crap.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by Louieisawsome View Post
    Like 90 a month basic insurance. But I'm male under 25 so it's probably high.
    Trust me, the age 25 thing doesn't apply anymore.

As soon as I hit 25 and my policy came up for renewal, nothing went down.

Leave a comment:

• jimdigs
    replied
    Dang, I'm paying more than everyone so far. I'm an old fart with no tickets too, 54. I have been with AAA since 1981, guess its way past time to make a change.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Progressive, 25yo.

For the Festiva and Monte Carlo I pay $1080 a year. At minimum legal coverage. Friggin' atrocious. These insurance companies are crooks!

Going to call and get a better rate in a couple months, or else I am switching to a cheaper insurance that will insure me for $780 a year.

Leave a comment:

• itstock
    replied
    Liability with glass $33/month with USAA. 41 years old, married 3 cars on insurance.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Progressive. 28 years old in 1 month. 1 speeding ticket. No accidents reported.

Bare minimum on 1 Festiva - $44/month.

Leave a comment:

• jbibb1
    replied
    I was paying $50 a month as the only driver on 4 Aspires

Leave a comment:

• Louieisawsome
    replied
    Like 90 a month basic insurance. But I'm male under 25 so it's probably high.

Leave a comment:

• ryanprins13
    replied

$700 CAD/yr for pleasure use only, 1 million of liability, no collision coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanprins13; 05-22-2016, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lil-Red
    replied
    State Farm, $221 every six months. I told them maybe 4-5k a year for mileage

Leave a comment:

• firebush357
    replied
    I have Geico and pay less than $600 a year for PIP & Liability with Comprehensive coverage but I told them that it was for Recreational use only and I would only be driving it about 2000 miles a year.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    I pay $317 to GEICO every six months for my Festiva and Aspire. But I'm 65, and also get a discount for only driving one car at a time.....
    Last edited by TominMO; 05-22-2016, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimdigs
    started a topic So how much do you pay for your festiva insurance?

I think I may be paying to much. I pay $700 every 6 months or $1400 a year. That seems excessive I have AAA. Its a back and forth to work car. What about you folks? Maybe I can get some leads to better prices. I just have basic PLPD.
Working...
X