X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhearts
    replied
    Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
    So i am dreaming of ideas for my next build. I have Lucifer (red B6T), Britstiva (stocker), Stress relief (the daily). Lucifer is my current project. It will be for some time as well. When my buggy finally sells i want to build Britstiva into a crazy in you face kinda car. I want it to attract like no other festiva ever!!!

My idea that i had on the way home today it to have a custom manifold made up to make the turbo mount half way out of the hood! Cut a giant hole in the hood for the turbo to mount through it. Make the exhaust come straight out and turn up. Make the intake filter stick half out as well. Polish it all up. Put some bright orange paint on it.

Any other wishful ideas (that i could actually do)?

I am thinking i want to make Lucifer into my autocross car. keep a smaller turbo on it keep it light and fast on the track. I might do a high HP (350ish) BP+T on britstiva tho.

In the end i want to have a fun fast little track car and a highway pulling monster thats just in your face.

After all im giving up my rock bouncer/trail buggy and already have the festivas!
    Twin charged

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mikemounlio
    started a topic funny idea im playing with

funny idea im playing with

So i am dreaming of ideas for my next build. I have Lucifer (red B6T), Britstiva (stocker), Stress relief (the daily). Lucifer is my current project. It will be for some time as well. When my buggy finally sells i want to build Britstiva into a crazy in you face kinda car. I want it to attract like no other festiva ever!!!

My idea that i had on the way home today it to have a custom manifold made up to make the turbo mount half way out of the hood! Cut a giant hole in the hood for the turbo to mount through it. Make the exhaust come straight out and turn up. Make the intake filter stick half out as well. Polish it all up. Put some bright orange paint on it.

Any other wishful ideas (that i could actually do)?

I am thinking i want to make Lucifer into my autocross car. keep a smaller turbo on it keep it light and fast on the track. I might do a high HP (350ish) BP+T on britstiva tho.

In the end i want to have a fun fast little track car and a highway pulling monster thats just in your face.

After all im giving up my rock bouncer/trail buggy and already have the festivas!
Working...
X