Primechoiceautoparts - eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primechoiceautoparts - eBay

Just a heads-up. They are advertising parts in NY, and randomly shipping them from Canada now without any warning till after they ship it, you see the tracking info, and then they say it's too late to cancel the order.

I ordered a set of rotors for a Scion. Listing said NY, and as soon as tracking info dropped I told them to cancel the order. They said they could not do that, but if I wanted to refuse delivery it would cost me nothing to send them back, and then they would refund my money.

Fast-forward nearly a whole month, and they still had not refunded my money despite the tracking info showing that the packages had been delivered. When I asked the lady said I would have to wait till the items were back in the warehouse before they would refund. I waited, and nothing.

Asked again, and I was told a request for refund would be processed that day, and that it would take 2-3 days to be finished.

A week later, today, and still nothing. I ask yet again what is up, and they give me the same crap about having to wait for it to be in the warehouse. Clearly now, I'm getting the run-around.

Only after I point out the stupid and make an official eBay demand for a refund today, or I would contact eBay to look into it did they finally refund me within the hour of the message.

Sad you have to go through that to get what you were promised. Also sad that now that I officially demanded a refund through eBay's system, I can't leave feedback for the "transactions". Which is why I tried to avoid it for so long.

So, there ya go. IF you wanna roll the dice with them just be aware you might have a longer wait than promised for your parts, AND just demand the refund or else instead of being nice, cause they don't give a crap.
    Last edited by sketchman; 12-20-2016, 02:10 PM.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox
Working...
X