What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Well I've been looking for over a month and this is the best I've found...

Its a write-off...

What do you think?

How hard would it be to get it back on the road?

How much further would it go? It says its got 275k on it...
    89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
    RIP 90LX

It would make a good parts car, I don't know that I would try to get it back on the road though. Its hard to tell from the pictures how much front end damage it has.
    ~Jeff
    1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
    1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
    2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

Put a new light in and rock it
      "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

It does not look like it needs much , It could not have been hit too hard, I say find a grill and a headlight ,and align the hood
        ------------------------------------------------
        The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
        Smart Passion white with H-D interior
        HD2500 Duramax Chevy
        Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
        Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
        Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
        Z28 LS1 power 500 +
        90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
        It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Thats what I'm thinking, it was probably written off cause the book value is so low. From looking at the pictures I can't imagine that the unibody/rad would be damaged. At the most it would need a grill/bumper/hood/headlight/corner light.

The best part is, looking at the results from previous auctions, festivias usually go for less than $100 :lol: a coupple weeks ago a 1993 L when for $73

Im just worried about how much longer it would last with 275,000k on it already. What would need replacing soon? Heck, how much further would the engine and tranny go?

P.S. anyone know what that big white stripe/refelector is on the back?
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

My car had less damage than that. The passenger side hit moved the control arm connection about 1/2" back, just enough to where the c/v popped out everytime I hit a bump while turning a corner.. I don't like front end damage on a Festiva, too many things can be knocked out of whack...

Comment

i agree, i've ran over a curb with one (just got my license and was being stupid) and had the frame touching the crank pulley, take a really close look at it and see just how far the damage goes before buying

just my opinion

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
              X