aspire in snow and ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire in snow and ice

man im sorry to have doubted you all who said these things handle great on ice and snow, in lees summit missouri, we got ice last weekend and still have some left, we got bout 1-1 and 1/2 of an inch of ice,

it took me 2 hours to shovel 25-30' of sidewalk from my driveway to the front door, had to chisle the ice off, i went to local hardware store and got some ice melt and that didnt rly help but i figured id have a problem getting out of where i was parked as i hadnt moved since the storm hit, but i got in, let it idle for a few min to get the oil circulating as it was tapping but then again it was like 5 degrees that day lol, after i let it warm for a few, i took off with no problems at all, i slid yes but just because i made it slide :lol: :lol: :lol:

stopping wasnt a problem either unless i hit the brakes hard, and i even "tested" my ebrake, lol my rear of my car slid sideways once, lol.

man i love this car even more now lol. did only get 22mpg this week due to letting it warm up so the defrost will help get the ice off but i wasnt going to try to scrape that much ice w/o somthing helping on the underside of it lol, only complaint about my car is i dont have rear defrost, but i got it off.

:wav: :wav:
    2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
    1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
    1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
    http://www.aintperfect.com/
Working...
X