hooking up issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hooking up issue

i have a 1990 festiva with the B6t ,(Capri turbo) engine. i also have stock 13 inch rims. do they make an LSD for the capri transmission. or does anyone know where to find 13x8 inch race rims with drag radials
    1989 B6T Festiva...... it is a constant work in progress.

Re: hooking up issue

Originally posted by FestivaGuy37
    i have a 1990 festiva with the B6t ,(Capri turbo) engine. i also have stock 13 inch rims. do they make an LSD for the Capri transmission. or does anyone know where to find 13x8 inch race rims with drag radials
    It's been said that the LSD from the mazdaspeed protege will drop into the Capri transmission. The transmissions are from the same gearbox family so it should work.

Abe

Edit: I'm in the midst of doing the same swap you have done. Any pointers on mounting the trans?
    Project B6T stalled. Waiting for inspiration or motiviation.

Comment

Doesn't say he's running the Capri tranny.

Simon
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

it has the capri transmission. tell me everything u know about 14 inch rims for a festiva. clearance, size , etc. Do i have to role my fenders?
        1989 B6T Festiva...... it is a constant work in progress.

Comment

Depends on the width, tire size, etc.

There's topics upon topics about wheel sizes in the Suspension/Wheels forum.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I had to roll my fenders when I got 195/55/14's, it wasn't hard at all the sheetmetal is not stiff lol. -Kyle
            Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Working...
            X