fuel injection hose location.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel injection hose location.

on the old old website, there used to b hose diagrams for carbed and fuel injected festivas. I have a line on the injection rail that doesn't have a hose conected to it. there is no diagram on the hood, and no hose any were. A diagram would be greatfull! thanks!

ok let me be a little more specific. from the front bumper looking in. On the right hand side. behind the valve cover, by the fuel regulator on the fuel rail. There are three or four lines. One is a vapor return to the tank, one is for the brake booster, one is the gas line, and the last? can some one please tell me what lines go where, and give me some way to identify them? thank you!

Comment

ok missing hose located however i have no clue what it goes to or what it does. It looks like a vaccum line on the plenum, goes to a steal line that goes around the front of an auto tranny.... any clue guys?

Comment

curious line

Just a guess: fuel vapor recovery cannister? That's all I see that you haven't mentioned already.

Is your Festy ATX? I'll go take a look at mine and see if I can find it.
        brb,
        jeff

edit:
        Below are a few pics of mine - hope it helps you decipher.
        jeff

Comment

The vacuum diagram from 93 EVTM

Comment

thank you for the help jeff. as it turns out it is a vaccum assist shift, for an auto box. I don't have an auto so it is now plugged ;-) The car finally started YEAH! however it still has a few issues to get worked out b4 it hits the road. thanks again jeff!

Comment

Working...
            X