Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my 1st Ford Aspire!!!!got a few questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my 1st Ford Aspire!!!!got a few questions....

Well, I'm glad to meet you guys, and I hope to be able to swap some useful info with you guys on this messgae board.
    I jsut got my 1st Aspire that's I've always wanted, well actually, I've always wanted a Festiva, but since I could not find one that was in good enough shape, I spent 3000CAD on a 5 speed 5 door Aspire. The great thing about the car, is that it has only 89,000 kms on it, which is about 50k miles. It looks great, and I hope to drive this thing into the ground, but considering how much I'm used to babying my cars (I'm acutally a BMW e30 3 series fan) I don't think that'll happen anytime too soon.
    I actually bought the car as a winter/everyday car, as I don't drive my garage queen e30 325is in the winter...it's just too nice to get all dirty ant beat up up here in Canuck country.
    So far form the reviews that I've heard, the Aspire is a terribly noisey, and slow car to own. I find it ok overall, but I'm wondering if there's possibly an intake kit available so I can get that nice whiney rhaspy sound that the Honda boyz got ...actually, I used to have an 84 Rabbit that was pretty noisey, but I got rid of it cause I wanted somethign faster with more power, so I went to BMW"s instead.

Anythign I should know about these cars? mine's minty, but I wanna make it a bit different interms of appearance, is there anythign I can upgrade my wheels to cause those little donuts are a little embarrassing, esp when I try to do corners....can I fit some 4x100 honda wheels on there...say 14 or 15 inchers??

TIA

Stanley

Confucius say, "wise man search for answer before asking question"
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142[/url]
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Working...
      X