Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Westiva 2017 meet sign up: July 15th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Westiva 2017 meet sign up: July 15th.

Would like to get a handle on numbers as early as possible so I'll get things started. Let us know how many are coming, where you're from and what car, or cars, you will be bringing. Copy the most recent list, paste it into a new post and add your info. I've created an email address for all things Westiva... westiva.meet@gmail.com

When: 10:00am Saturday July 15, 2017
    Where: Start at the Wedge Pond Day Use Area, Kananaskis, Alberta
    Who: Ford Festiva and Aspire fans and anyone interested along with owners, fans etc of other econoboxes from the era.
    Why: Why not? There may even be prizes and trophies!

More info about the meet can be found here and here. Looking forward to a great meet!

1. Ian (fastivaca) & Sharon, Calgary AB, 93 B6T Festiva
    Last edited by fastivaca; 02-23-2017, 01:19 AM.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Would like to get a handle on numbers as early as possible so I'll get things started. Let us know how many are coming, where you're from and what car, or cars, you will be bringing. Copy the most recent list, paste it into a new post and add your info. I've created an email address for all things Westiva... westiva.meet@gmail.com

When: 10:00am Saturday July 15, 2017
    Where: Start at the Wedge Pond Day Use Area, Kananaskis, Alberta
    Who: Ford Festiva and Aspire fans and anyone interested along with owners, fans etc of other econoboxes from the era.
    Why: Why not? There may even be prizes and trophies!

More info about the meet can be found here and here. Looking forward to a great meet!

2. Me, my wife and our 2 kids, Edmonton AB. 92 semi-ultimate towing festiva and camping trailer.

Ps: were thinking of heading down there for friday and camping overnight, perhaps also staying later than usual saterday too if other festiva peoples are.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

We are starting to put some plans together for Westiva. There will be trophies and at least one prize. We will also be providing a picnic lunch so would really appreciate it if you could let us know if you're coming, I'd hate to show up with not enough food for everyone. Simply follow the instructions in the first post in this thread.

Thanks a bunch!

Ian & Sharon
      Your Westiva hosts.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

I know You're coming Julian so I added your name... not sure what the car will be though! There are a couple of people not on the forum that are coming as well.

2. Me, my wife and our 2 kids, Edmonton AB. 92 semi-ultimate towing festiva and camping trailer.
        3. Julian (festyfreak), Edmonton AB,
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

4. jawja jim- Macon, GA, USA (didn't want to commit too early and jinx myself like last year)
          "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
          "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
          "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
          "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
          "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
          "Wenona"-89L parts car
          "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

Hi Ian. I plan to be at Westiva with my wife and the LX.

Comment

4. jawja jim- Macon, GA, USA (didn't want to commit too early and jinx myself like last year)
              5. Gary and wife, (farzel), original owner of a '90 Festiva LX with all the goodies!
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

5. Gary and wife, (farzel), original owner of a '90 Festiva LX with all the goodies!
                6. Bob - Pasco, WA

Comment

Originally posted by bolokid View Post
                  6. Bob - Pasco, WA
                  7. Ben- Lexington, KY
                  Ben Rogers, Admin of the
                  Facebook Group

'93 Festiva GL "Frito" (Travelled in 36 US States & 4 Canadian Provinces)

'91 Festiva L "Barry Bluejeans"
                  '95 Dickmeyer Aspire SE "Dortmund" (SOLD to jbibb1)
                  '91 Festiva L "Fermina" (SOLD to Hulspowered)
                  '93 Festiva L "Tallsmallcar" (SOLD to Stretch and Skeeters_Keeper)

Watch "It's a Festiva", my short film!

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Comment

6. Bob - Pasco, WA
                    7. Ben- Lexington, KY
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

only a week and a half away!

2. Ryan (ryanprins13), wife and our 2 kids, Edmonton AB. 92 festiva.
                      6. Bob - Pasco, WA
                      7. Ben- Lexington, KY

Comment

Working...
                      X