Official Westiva X sign-up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Westiva X sign-up...

Westiva X is coming soon... on July 14th to be exact. You'll find the detail here

Please let us know if you're coming by adding your name to the list (copy and paste into a new reply). I'll combine this with the Facebook list to tally up final numbers so we know how much food to bring!

1. Ian (fastivaca) & Sharon: 93 B6T Festiva, Calgary AB
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Westiva X is coming soon... on July 14th to be exact. You'll find the detail here

Please let us know if you're coming by adding your name to the list (copy and paste into a new reply). I'll combine this with the Facebook list to tally up final numbers so we know how much food to bring!

2. Bob and Shelly Kiddy: 93 B6 Festiva, Pasco, WA

Comment

3. Vinny and Shyla Marbella: 91 Festiva, hopefully B8-me, Grapeview, Wa
      '91 Festiva
      '69 F350 flatbed farm truck
      '10 Equinox
      '95 Suburban
      '05 Vegas
      '02 Vstar 650 bobber project

Comment

We plan to be there!

4. Ryan&Julie& our 2 kids : 1992 festiva and camping trailer. Edmonton AB

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by ryanprins13; 05-15-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

4. Ryan&Julie& our 2 kids : 1992 festiva and camping trailer. Edmonton AB
          5. Gary & Bobbie : 1990 Festiva LX, Calgary AB

Comment

Working...
          X