Clear All

• FOR SALE FORUM RULES - Revised 03/10/11

Failure to follow these rules can result in any of the following:
    - Warning PM
    - Automatic correction of thread to follow rules
    - Deletion of thread

THE RULES:

1.) MEMBERSHIP
    You must have at least 25 post, been a member for 45 days, or have Freshtiva's permission to start a new topic in this forum. If not your topic will be deleted.

2.) USE PROPER CODES
    When posting in this section you must ALWAYS put the proper codes in front of the subject.

[FS] - For Sale
    [WTB] - Want to Buy
    [WTT] - Want to Trade
    [EBAY] - eBay Auction
    [DONATION] - Donating Proceeds to FF.Com
    [CL] - Craigs List

CORRECT Example.
    [FS] Leather seats.

INCORRECT
    Leather seats for sale.
    or
    leather seats FS

3.) BUMPING
    It is not fair to bump your own thread above everyone else's if there is no interest or activity. This being said, you are not allowed to bump your thread more than once every 7 days, and no more than a total of 3 bumps with no replies from anyone else.

4.) PRICE
    You MUST post a price with your item. No just saying, "Make me an offer". It is much easier for somebody to decide yes or no to buy it if they see a price. If you feel that there is no way to list a price, pm the mod and discuss your reasons and he will have the final decision.

5.) INVADING
    Do not post a cheaper item for sale in a thread where someone is selling something. This is not allowed, and posts will be deleted. Also, do not tell someone their asking price is too high. Do NOT reference original seller's item.

6.) EBAY
    eBay links may be posted, but if you post more than one or so a week, they may all be combined into a single thread. Try and use the single thread format since some auctions only run 3 days at a time. Long threads should be redone with tinyurl.com

7.) PICTURES
    Please have pictures of the item you wish to sell. This is not required, but lack of a picture will make people wary of buying something sight unseen.

8.) OPINIONS
    Stop posting your opinion of the sale of an item / car in every thread, especially if you are not interested. If I see these, I am going to delete them.

9.) LOCATION
    If you want to sell anything your location is required to be listed in your profile.

10.) DONATING items for sale
    If donating items for sale, items listed must always have the [DONATION] code in the subject. All shipping weights must be added to the thread upon sale of item. Contact an admin for info on how to properly donate your items.

11.) LISTING items for sale
    A.) If you are selling an item, it should be listed in the For Sale forum. (This means anything you are personally selling, or selling for a friend, etc. - this includes Festiva and non-Festiva related items)

B.) If you are posting items that you have found on Craigslist, EBay, etc. Please follow these guidelines:
    If the item is Festiva related, it should be listed in the For Sale forum.
    If the item is NOT Festiva related, it should be listed in the Off Topic forum. Please do not abuse this.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Please reread the rules....they have been updated.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Pricing update added 11/15/08
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Rule #11 clarified.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
        X