4thstiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4thstiva

The time for the meet was scitzz's idea.

Come spend your 4th of July in the northeast! This will be a kind of fly by the seat of your pants event since I’m not expecting a huge turnout. You’re more than welcome to show up on the 4th, or any day up until Sunday, when we’ll be winding down. Fireworks, bonfires, cruising and general shenanigans will be the theme here. I've posted an event on the Facebook page, however one here doesn't hurt either.

The event will start on the 4th of July, I put noon as a general time, but you're more than welcome whenever. It will last all weekend, with things winding down Sunday. There will be cruises and lunch gatherings in town.

Speaking of which, the town of Chatham, NH has almost nothing to offer. No gas stations, limited cell service, and best of all, you can actually see the stars at night. The actual address for the meet is:

1970 Main Rd, Chatham, NH 03813

If you actually look, you will see my car parked behind my wife's yaris, which is comical to me. However,

The closest gas station is about 16 miles from our house, so as you're coming close to Fryeburg, ME, be sure to stop for gas. Told you we had almost nothing to offer.

We will most likely have a cruise to North Conway for lunch at some point, as well as one going north of our house, up through Evans notch and across to Gorham, NH, than back down through Pinkham notch. If there is enough interest, a ride up the Mount Washington Auto Road could happen. https://mtwashingtonautoroad.com/

We will have food and drinks naturally, all we ask is that you bring yourself. If you really want to bring something, feel free to do so.

T-shirts will also potentially be a thing depending on how many come, however like madness, we may have to charge for extras.

So, sign up below with your name and shirt size just in case, and if you have any questions, pm me either here or on Facebook.

I'd love to do a mount washington auto road run with a bunch of Festys. I've taken the cog train up twice and done the hike, but never the auto road!

I won't know for sure about coming till closer to July though.
    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

It’s definitely not a meet where I’ll have to make reservations for anything. If you’re able to come that’s awesome! If not, it’s not a huge deal either.

Sent from my iPhone using Unicorn magic

Comment

Working...
      X