Westiva 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westiva 2019

We will have a southern Alberta car meet happening Saturday August 24 in Kaninaskis Alberta. Its a continuation of Westiva which has been hosted by Ian Cassley for 10 years. Julian Pascoal and I are hosting this year. Meet will start at the Wedge pond day use area in Kaninaskis Alberta. We will start at 10am, have lunch there and i still have to decide what were doing after that. Might go to the store for ice cream like usual, might drive out to that lake or we might do some convoy exploring if people are up for that. The scenery is amazing and its a park and there are roads i have never been down I will update this when i decide, figured i better just get the event posted though. Photos are from last westiva. Let me know if you can make it! A couple people have committed from the facebook page.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Sharon and I will be there with the B6T Festiva. Thank you Ryan and Julian for hosting, looking forward to a great day.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Great! Looks like the meet will make it into a calgary newspaper.
      So far we have:
      1 me with my festiva towing the camp trailer and possibly bringing somone who doesnt own one but wants to check out the festivas.
      2 my wife Julie and our kids in her festiva
      3 Ian and Sharon in the b6t
      4 Joe glasser with his bp airplane festiva.
      5 John mcmanus from Idaho
      6 Cal montgomery with the green bc car that was on kijiji for ages with the nice body kit
      7 Julian Pascoal with his b6t race festiva

Maybe:
      7/8 Possibly 2 guys convoying with joe glasser with their festivas
      9 Brian gertz from california if he gets his passport on time
      10 Bob kiddy
      11 Ryon banner
      12 tony bosch?

here is my kijiji ad for it: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/c...nt=app_android
      Last edited by ryanprins13; 07-29-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

2 more weeks!

So far we have:
        1 me with my festiva towing the camp trailer and possibly bringing somone who doesnt own one but wants to check out the festivas.
        2 my wife Julie and our kids in her festiva
        3 Ian and Sharon in the b6t
        4 Joe glasser with his bp airplane festiva.
        5 John mcmanus from Idaho
        6 Cal montgomery with the green bc car that was on kijiji for ages with the nice body kit
        7 Brian gertz from california
        8 drew andrews

Maybe:
        8/9 Possibly 2 guys convoying with joe glasser with their festivas
        10 Bob kiddy
        11 Ryon banner
        12 tony bosch?

Comment

Westiva is this weekend! This is a newspaper article written about Westiva, festivas in general and the cross canada trip we did last summer:

Comment

Westiva went well and I made a new topic with the photos of the meet here: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...7&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X