official meets and get together information request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official meets and get together information request

what all meets do we have and when are they. even if they are new meets if you plan on doing it again(not just a one time thing) i want to know about them. doesn't matter location or time.
    i ive been around here for like 5 years now so i know about most of them but there have been new meets popping up what seems like every couple of months.

ones i know about are
    madness - October
    ncstiva- April
    ohiostiva- usually may
    insanity/az meet- feb
    harveststiva- labor day weekend
    4thstiva- near 4th of July
    pastiva - ???
    westiva- ???
    lakestiva- may i believe
    hermanstiva-???
    st. louistiva- ???

am i missing any plus when do the ones i don't know usually happen. i would also love to learn some history of each meet, how they started, when they started, who organizes them city/state etc etc. any help would be greatly appreciated
    88 L carb'ed (when up in flames of glory)(deceased) 4spd
    89 L carb'ed (died on the operating table (rust))(deceased) 5spd
    93 gl FI (sold) automagical
    89 lx FI megasquirted "luna" b6D+t (186hp 209ftlbs)
    88 L carbFI megasquirted zombie car

Westiva is being hosted by Ryan Prins. Date is August 24th. Venue is Wedge Pond, Kananaskis, AB.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

I host PAstiva. It’s usually in June or July all depends on autox schedule and other events and schedules. I started it because after going to Ohiostiva a couple times I realized how much i love the Festiva friends i mad so i wanted another chance to see them all and have fun driving our cars. It’s held in Eastern Chester County Pa
      I didn't choose the Festiva the Festiva chose me

2001 Nogaro Blue Audi S4 (Sold)
      1993 White Ford Festiva L (taken by the rust gods and a bit of stupidity on my part)
      1993 White Ford Festiva L #2 (Autocross And Track Build)
      2000 VW Golf TDI 5spd 315K as of 10/17 (Daily)

Comment

Working...
      X