Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakestiva 2022

Lets try this again guys.
    Where: Carlyle lake, Carlyle il 38.627137,-89.362098 (coordinates if your using Google maps).
    When: Saturday May 7th at noon
    We meet at the dam west recreation area. Around noon
    My wife Our 2 kids and I will be there about 10 am you can show up anytime after that .
    After everyone gets there and where tired of talking and seeing cars we'll go grab something to eat .
    If there's anyone coming from far away there are 2 hotels in Carlyle within walking distance of the meet, or there is campgrounds close.
    We will have water and assorted sodas for everyone .
    Hope to see you all there.
    If any new people are wanting to come and need more information please post here or pm me and I will help out anyway I can.

I'll start the list if your coming please copy and past this list and add your name..

1.William +3

You should really post on Facebook! It'd get a lot more traction I think. Personally, I'd be more interested if more people were signed up or commenting (as would others I'm sure), which is more likely on Facebook.

Comment

My oldest son has a baseball tournament that weekend. If for any reason it gets cancel, i would make the drive.

Comment

Yeah this is posted on Facebook as well from my wife. I dont do Facebook. Hope a few people turn out this is most likely our last year of this meet. Hope to see a few new faces this year.

Comment

1.William +3
          2.Joe
          Is anyone else going?
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

William,
            Dang, missed it. Just struck me, today, that it would be coming up. Hope that you had some sort of turn out. Don't know if I will let CharlieZ know. Both of us are old enough to qualify for, what were we talking about again.

Best wishes and thanks for all you do to keep this event and your on line presence to the forum.
            Rich Grant
            I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X