Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakestiva 2023

Lets try this again guys.
    Where: Carlyle lake, Carlyle il 38.627137,-89.362098 (coordinates if your using Google maps).
    When: Saturday May 6th at noon
    We meet at the dam west recreation area. Around noon
    My wife Our 2 kids and I will be there about 10 am you can show up anytime after that .
    After everyone gets there and where tired of talking and seeing cars we'll go grab something to eat .
    If there's anyone coming from far away there are 2 hotels in Carlyle within walking distance of the meet, or there is campgrounds close.
    We will have water and assorted sodas for everyone .
    Hope to see you all there.
    If any new people are wanting to come and need more information please post here or pm me and I will help out anyway I can.

I'll start the list if your coming please copy and past this list and add your name..

1.William +3
    7.​

I'll be there! Hopefully have the Festiva together by then, if not I'll still come!

1.William +3
    ​​​​​​2. Fred
    7.​
    Last edited by Festiva_Fred; 03-12-2023, 10:34 AM.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

I'll try to bring my rusty B8 this time around.

1.William +3
      ​​​​​​2. Fred
      3. Joe
      7.​​
      White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
      White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
      1988 LX 5-speed
      ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

^ sounds good dose anyone that is coming have rear window (quarter glass) hardware? I'm needing 1 that goes threw the latch for my silver car and one that goes through the hinge on my black/blue car. But id buy a whole set if you have it.

Comment

Wish it wasn't 5 hrs away

Comment

Ahw that's not far lol

Comment

On a festiva! Is a 10 hr round trip. I will see how the wife feels about it

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
                ^ sounds good dose anyone that is coming have rear window (quarter glass) hardware? I'm needing 1 that goes threw the latch for my silver car and one that goes through the hinge on my black/blue car. But id buy a whole set if you have it.
                I might have those!
                -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

If anyone coming would like a free set of pretty nice black 13" Metro steelies (stock Festiva bolt pattern), I'll bring them.

I'm also looking to buy a rear seat, any condition. I want my dog to have something better than a blanket in the back. I can recover or patch it if necessary.
                  1988 LX 5-speed

Gone:

Comment

I'm sorry for the short notice, but I won't be attending this year after all. Family medical issues are taking all my free time at the moment. I was looking forward to seeing all of you, hope you have fun!
                    1988 LX 5-speed

Gone:

Comment

Lakestiva 2023 will be rescheduled, sorry for the inconvenience . We will let everyone know asap we're looking at June or July to give people trying to attend enough time to plan. To many things have came up for people leaving the attendance to 3 cars including me.

Comment

William,
                        Charlie Z and I plan on attending the event.

See everyone there.
                        I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Keep an eye out here for the rescheduled date. Didn't realize you guys were going to make it. We're thinking late June or first part of July. Hope you 2 can make it !

Comment

Saturday June 24th will be the new lakestiva meet date. Rain or shine. Hope you all can make it! This is crosse posted on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
                              If anyone coming would like a free set of pretty nice black 13" Metro steelies (stock Festiva bolt pattern), I'll bring them.

I'm also looking to buy a rear seat, any condition. I want my dog to have something better than a blanket in the back. I can recover or patch it if necessary.
                              Are you able to make the new meet date Spike? I have a rear seat

Comment

Working...
                              X