This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Festiva Festival '05 Information

This will be posted on the mailing lists as well..

Where:Waterfordhills Racepark Clarkston, Michigan

When:July 23-24 2005

Info: There are no set hosts, so we will meet and greet Saturday, most likely BBQ, watch the WHIRRI race 4 possibly get on the track, but I doubt it. And those that stay overnight will eat breakfast Sunday morning and then ride over to Lapeer Dragway (20 miles) Those interested can get on the track for test and tune from 11am-1pm for 25.00 (check the rules http://www.lapeerdragway.com/index.html)

What to bring: Bring your Festivas and Aspires!! That new other car may look better, but we want to see as many Festivas and Aspires as we can get.

Food/Drinks/Ice Chests: Bring what you want, soft drinks,chips, whatever you can to contribute. IIRC, Michigan has a can deposit charge.. every can of coke that you buy there will have a deposit on it. And unless you're local you won't get it back.. Allot of the food and stuff will be bought up there, so pitch in if you can. Don't forget your ice chests.. This is where we've had problems before.. Festivas won't carry big ice chests, so since we can only bring smaller ones, we need more of them..

Contests: We will be hosting a few small contests.

FF '05 Marathon Award (longest drive)

FF '05 Beauty Queen Award (puuurtiest!!)

FF '05 Muscle Machine Award (beefiest)

FF '05 Turdpile Award (ugliest)

FF '05 Geezer Award (highest mileage)

The awards won't be much, but they will let everyone here at FF.Com know who you are. Winners will be given a custom Title under their user name (yes, they can be turned down) And prizes like a set of nice manual mirrors, A Haynes Manual, an upper hatch spoiler, White lettered intermittent wipers, FMS strut tower bar. Roger from FMS and I will be judging on Sunday (you must be there Sunday to collect your prize)

The first 20 cars to show will get the smaller ff.com white decal sets for their cars.

If anyone wants to meet me along the way up, email me and I will send you my schedule and route.

Hope to see you all there,

It will be nice to see everyone again. Heres hoping for low 17's at Lapeer. Does anyone who plans on attending want to make any predictions?

-=James
    1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 4.6L OHV V8 - SCT Tuned
    2011 Ford Fiesta SES 1.6L DOHC I-4
    2007 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 2.3L DOHC I-4 - The Family Truckster
    http://www.fordaspire.com
    http://www.fordfiesta.cc

Comment

ok if I take my sub box and tools out, I'll try for 15's.. but with the atx I dunno.. also understand, I have to drive it home... so no neutral drops...

Comment

UPDATE! UPDATE!!!!

THIS POST IS FOR 2005!

Comment

Working...
        X