Lower Mainland Junkyard Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Mainland Junkyard Meet

It getting to be fall and Sasquach and I are gonna get a JY run in before the cold winter rains hit. All are invited! Currently there are 6 festivas in the Chilliwack Pick a part.

The Pick a Part is located on Hwy 1 off the Lickman Rd exit.

We are going on Wednesday Nov. 5th at 9:00 Am.

-Scott
    Aqua 93 L
    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

i just thought i would include a link to there web site: http://www.pickapart.ca/

just look at how good there prices are.... http://www.pickapart.ca/price_list.php

you cant beat that!!!

these are the festivas in the yard right now:

Ford Festiva 1989 2DHBK 1.3 Mfi Auto K Blue
    Ford Festiva 1989 2DHBK 1.3 Carb Std K Black
    Ford Festiva 1990 2DHBK 1.3 Mfi Auto Gray
    Ford Festiva 1991 2DHBK 1.3 Mfi Std Blue
    Ford Festiva 1991 2DHBK 1.3 Mfi Auto White
    Ford Festiva 1991 2DHBK 1.3 Mfi Std Blue

and next week there will be: heater cores, elec dist, steal wheels, heater motors and somthing else on sale.... the lady was talking very fast and i didnt get to wright it down lol.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Wednesday @ 9? Don't you guys have to work?

Wish I could make it...Happy hunting!

p.s.: Don't strip them clean some of us might need parts during the winter!
      1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

I get wednesdays off!

-Scott
        Aqua 93 L
        Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
        White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

ok this is whats on sale now, i did miss a copple things....

is anyone else comming out?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

hmmmm..... seats. Me wants!
            1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

So did you guys find anything exciting? Did you ask if they'd be getting any more Aspires in?
              1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

No aspires and all the seats were toast. BUUUUUUUT i got myself a rear wiper!

-Scott
                Aqua 93 L
                Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

AND i got a 4-2-1 header off of somthing... it was just laying on the seat of a old honda, and thanks to a cashier error, i got it for $10 i also got a 4 way flasher botton out of a mx3

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Sweet! A mysterious header!
                    Out of all the times that I've been there, there has not been once that the cashier hasn't made an error. I'm pretty sure that they're just nice like that there. If they can't figure out what the relay is they don't bother asking because I guess they assume that you'll just try to rip them off anyways so they only charge $3.95. That's a huge money saver!
                    The best deal you can find anywhere on tail lights (at least for Festivas) $1 per inch measured corner to corner. By far Pick-a-part is the best JY I've ever been to. They are good people. Not like you guys didn't already know that though.

Thanks for doing a thorough seat exam for me Leapin I appreciate it... I was just thinking about heading out there this weekend to check out the Blue one in row 29 because I'm pretty sure that was the most recent arrival, you definetly saved me some time. I'm starting to think that I might just have to break down and find some decent Protege seats.

Local meet up soon?!
                    1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

she thought it was an exhaust "Y" pipe so i got a good deal. we got to get a meet going!!! but ive got to get my festiva air aircared first. hopefuly tomorow

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                      X