Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be great to make the news!!!!!

Originally posted by jermnc77 View Post
    Dean, I just called the news lady again and she said the reporter she mentioned it to was very interested in the story! When I told her there was also a caravan coming up from Florida, she got even more excited!

She's off today, but she gave me her cell phone number. I just called and left her a message. When I hear back from her, I'm going to point her in yours or Sam's direction.
    It will be a great story should she do it.

Many folks have e-mailed and phoned to tell me how much they love these little cars.

Some have owned their cars since new or almost new.

The car is like a member of the family.

Dean
    Raleigh
    The wife and I are attending this meet. Come convoy with us.Come to the 1st annual "Sunshine Meet" March 20th 2010. Details in the thread below.
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...292#post295292

www.festivameets.com

Festiva Convoy video link [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFYJcFBc_g[/urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANbkG...eature=related

3rd Annual Festiva Madness. The largest Festiva Meet ever held of owners and their cars 2009 Festiva Madness link with pictures. 51 Festivas & 4 Aspires from eight states attended.

FM3 short 5 minute clip
    Link to a short 5 minute clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFyy-zxgV5A

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24695
    link to 100s of meets pictures and short video clips.http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af316/festivameets/
    4th Annual Festiva Madness meet will be held Oct 2, 2010 in Raleigh, NC
    Cell is 919-271-5190 deanraleighnc@cs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
      Awe, don't I feel special. Usually people are like "What, I've got to put up with that guy??"

T-Minus 7 days to launch. Gotta go double check the catapult in the bat cave!!
      Holy bat guano, Festybatman! Just got your PM! :-)
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Having different festivas over this weekend in preparation for next weekend....

Working on everybodies car....

Need to fix mine but....
        Last edited by eurotiva; 09-25-2009, 03:51 PM.
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by batstiva View Post
          Awe, don't I feel special. Usually people are like "What, I've got to put up with that guy??"
          Obviously, those people haven't met any of the NC Contingency!! :p

There's no shortage of "characters" up here, that's for certain!

Someone once said to me, "you've got a whole dumptruck load of that personality stuff that you tow around behind you, dontcha?"

Sho 'nuff. Characters Welcomed!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
          In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

• Originally posted by V8Festiva View Post
            A small group of us meeting next weekend to cover last minute details for Madness.

Your welcome to come up.

Will post time and location later this week.

Not sure if Sam has the bumper here in Raleigh or at the farm.

You will have to check with him about that.

Dean
            Raleigh, NC
            Change in plans!! I didn't go to TN after all! I'm going to be NC. Will you call me or send me a PM with the time you all are going to meet up?

Sam, can I pick up that bumper this weekend?
            Last edited by Britstiva; 09-25-2009, 05:16 PM.
            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
            Snoopy's
            4621 Atlantic Ave
            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Sure, drop on by. Give me a call. I sent you a PM earlier in the week w/my contact info. Can't wait to see Britstiva, dude!

Don't yet know about the meeting place / time... working on it now. Soon as we know, we'll post it.
              Last edited by sam.1956; 09-25-2009, 06:29 PM.

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.

Comment

• OK... for the Raleigh area folks primarily... we're inviting folks to get together tomorrow, Saturday 9/26, at the Snoopy's Hot Dog's place at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue & Spring Forest road. Meet time is 4:30 pm. We wanted to just have a fun little time together & discuss some of the meet details.

Jeremy... why don't you plan on being here around 3 and we can get your bumper? Call me when you get on the road (check your PM's).

ONE WEEK UNTIL MADNESS 3!! WOOOO HOOOO!
                Last edited by sam.1956; 09-25-2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                  OK... for the Raleigh area folks primarily... we're inviting folks to get together tomorrow, Saturday 9/26, at the Snoopy's Hot Dog's place at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue & Spring Forest road. Meet time is 4:30 pm. We wanted to just have a fun little time together & discuss some of the meet details.

Jeremy... why don't you plan on being here around 3 and we can get your bumper? Call me when you get on the road (check your PM's).

Sounds great! I'm having a little bit of mechanical problems with the car lurching. I'm going to swap out the distributor cap tomorrow to see if this fixes the problem.

This will be the first time the car has traveled any distance greater than 15 miles in the past four years! (and actually, those 15 miles were last week! LOL)
                  www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                  www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                  Snoopy's
                  4621 Atlantic Ave
                  Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                    OK... for the Raleigh area folks primarily... we're inviting folks to get together tomorrow, Saturday 9/26, at the Snoopy's Hot Dog's place at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue & Spring Forest road. Meet time is 4:30 pm. We wanted to just have a fun little time together & discuss some of the meet details.

man, a mini meet before the real meet!?!? you people are sick! :p
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                      man, a mini meet before the real meet!?!? you people are sick! :p
                      If you hurry, you can get in a mini-mini-meet tmw morning to plan the mini-meet.
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Tom, we're way ahead of you. The mini-mini-meet is tonight to plan the mini-meet tomorrow! When you're expecting this many cars, you can't relax on the planning.
                        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                          Tom, we're way ahead of you. The mini-mini-meet is tonight to plan the mini-meet tomorrow! When you're expecting this many cars, you can't relax on the planning.
                          ROFL! The Pentagon might want to hire you guys for war gaming scenarios!

Disaster preparedness

Comment

• Awww maaan! Our cleverly contrived cover has been compromised!

Comment

• Hey! Ho! Let's go!

Comment

• is that a sticker design? i would put that on my car...
                                93L sold. First FESTY!
                                91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                                91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                                89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                                93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                                89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                                93GL Sold Too Soon!
                                91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Working...
                                X